Welcome to the National Budgeting Roundtable
Recently Added Content:
- The Bipartisan Policy Center is hosting an event, Infrastructure 2017. More information can be found on our 'events and activities' page.
- Bill Hoagland and Sandy Davis have recently been featured on the BPC podcast series, 'Common Cents,' which can be found on our 'Commentary on Budget Process Reform' page.
- The summary from the most recent Roundtable meeting have been posted on the roundtable information page.
- Donald Marron published (from Oct. 2016), 'Goldilocks Meets Private Equity: Taxing Carried Interest Just Right,' which can be found on our 'commentary on budget process reform' page. "
- Harry Stein recently published, 'Congress Is Opening the Door to ‘Alternative Facts’ in Budget Policy' - which can be found on our 'commentary on budget process reform' page.
- In conjunction with the Hamilton Project, Brookings is hosting an event on February 7, 2017: "Identifying a Fiscally Responsible Approach to Funding Infrastructure." More information can be found on the 'events and activities page' - or the direct link to the event on the Hamilton Project page.
- Susan Irving, of the GAO, recently published a report: The Nation's Fiscal Health: Action is Needed to Address the Federal Government's Fiscal Future, which can be found our GAO Reports on Budget Process page.
- Charles Blahous, of the Mercatus Center, recently published his commentary on Chairman Price's budget process reform proposals, which can be found on the 'Commentary on Budget Process Reform' page.
- Brookings hosted an event, "From bridges to education: Best bets for public investment," on Jan. 9. More information is available on our 'events and activities' page.
- The summary from the last Roundtable summary (Dec. 14) has been posted and can be found on the members' login page.
- Content from the GAO on the budget process can now be found on the page: GAO reports on the budget process.
- Roundtable meeting dates for 2017 (through June) have been posted on the roundtable information page.